This is for all the Avocado lovers out there and Brunch lovers alike! I love a solid table side guac and smoked salmon obviously. Since I am Italian and marinara sauce is pretty much my blood type of course I love all things pizza and pasta. I am introducing an amazing spin on pizza and brunch combined! This is a very healthy recipe ** substitutions will need to be considered if you are gluten free or vegan. Enjoy!
Smoked Salmon & Avocado Brunch Pizza (no baking necessary)
Large Guac Recipe (Meal prep or Feed a crowd!)
6 ripe avocados (A ripe avocado should be soft to the touch
1 ½ tomatoes
½ red onion
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp of paprika
2 Tbsp of lemon juice (or lime)
salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice 1 1/2 tomatoes and and 1/2 red onion place in bowl.
- Clean Avocados- removing skin and seed and place in bowl.
- Place spices and lemon juice in bowl and mix.
After mixing you can add citric acid so that the Guac doesn’t turn brown! Lemon and Lime juice also have the same effect.
Assembling the Brunch Pizza
1 Package – Ready to Eat Smoked Salmon
1 Package- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1-2 corn tortillas
- Turn your corn tortilla into a tostada. Spray corn tortilla with cooking spray on both sides. Place corn tortillas on griddle over medium/high heat.
- Once the corn tortilla gets golden brown and relatively harder in appearance take off the stove burner and let cool.
- Once tostada is cooled- spread cream cheese layer first, then guacamole layer second.
- Add smoked salmon on top and you are ready to eat!